Officer positions within the Association.
- Vice President
- Three Directors, one seat goes to the previous president
These Members make up the Executive Committee for the Association.
- President: is responsible for presiding at all meetings and enforce observance of the Associations Constitution and By-Laws
- Vice President: Fills in for the President if they are unable to attend a meeting, chairs any standing committees, and responsible for putting together programs/presentations for the Association.
- Treasurer: Maintains accurate county of all monies to or from the Association and provides status updates during meetings.
- Secretary: Records proceedings of all meetings, keeps a roll of all members, and submits all applications for prospective members.
- Directors: Elected to serve 2 year term, previous president or member selected to by the Executive Committee fills one Director role.